The goal of financial planning is to help you make efficient use of your assets and to ensure that your financial future is both secure and fruitful. We offer personal attention focused on your specific goals, absolute confidentiality and independent advice on the opportunities, alternatives and pitfalls. Our professional financial planners can add value to your decision making process.
Comprehensive financial planning encompasses a number of critical areas including:
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Investment Management
- Cash Management and Budgeting
Depending on your needs, it may also include education funding, charitable and planned giving, trust management and long-term care planning.
With so many options to consider, planning for your future can seem overwhelming; however, if you start by answering five basic questions, you’ll create a foundation on which to base your financial planning decisions.
1. What are your goals in areas like lifestyle, retirement, saving for college education and your health care, as well as that of your dependents?
2. When do you want to reach these goals?
3. What steps have you already taken toward achieving your goals?
4. How do you feel about taking investment risks for a potential higher rate of return?
5. How involved do you want to be in monitoring your progress toward your goals?
The answer to these five questions will help shape the profile of your financial plan.
For more information regarding our tax services, please visit our Tax & Business Solutions website, visit www.taxbizsol.com Let us help you begin!
Tax services are not offered through H. Beck, Inc.
Email Dave Directly: firstname.lastname@example.org